September 26 , 2014
7 - 10 p.m.
Tickets go on sale Tuesday, September 2!
Tickets will be available online, with a limited number available through Growing Gifts.
Be inspired by the beauty of a crisp fall evening in Olbrich's outdoor gardens. Watch the flames from bonfires dance on the Great Lawn, groove to live music, savor a variety of tasty foods from Food Fight restaurants, and sip frothy Wisconsin micro-brews.
- Food and beverage offered at an additional cost.
- Cash only bar stations - ATM in Olbrich's Lobby.
- No carry-in food or beverages.
- Must be 21 years old to attend.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Patrons are encouraged to bring lawn chairs; no seating will be provided outdoors.
Just announced! WheelHouse is headlining Crackle, Fire & Froth 2014!
Made up of members of The Mighty Short Bus and The Lucas Cates Band, the Mighty WheelHouse is a stripped down, Americana powerhouse. Three part harmonies, fiddle and guitar leads, and driving rhythms define the sound of Madison’s newest supergroup. The dynamic music ranges from the more cosmopolitan sounds of Motown and Austin, to the down home bluegrass of the Appalachian hills. The WheelHouse delivers both original music that is garnering national record label interest, and covers that will keep you entertained all night long.
Guided Garden Strolls
Summer Concerts in the Gardens
Olbrich's Blooming Butterflies