Friday, September 30, 2016
Rain or shine - Crackle will be held outdoors!
Don't forget your lawn chairs and come prepared with rain gear, just in case!
An additional 250 day-of-event tickets will be available starting at 5:30 p.m.
(Pre-event and day-of-event ticket purchases are non-refundable.)
Doors to the event will open at 6:45 p.m.
- Bar area will be in the Atrium to provide extra coverage in the event of rain
- Bolz Conservatory will be open (capacity 200 people at any time)
- Live music and food vendors will be located under tents outdoors
- Bonfires will be outdoors, but not under tents
Be inspired by the beauty of a crisp fall evening in Olbrich's outdoor gardens! Watch the flames from bonfires dance on the Great Lawn, groove to live music, savor a variety of tasty foods from local Food Fight restaurants, and sip frothy Wisconsin brews!
The People Brothers Band
One of the staples of Madison’s vibrant music scene, The People Brothers Band is an 8-piece Rhythm & Soul powerhouse and their only desire is to get you moving on the dance floor. They are the winners of the Wisconsin Area Music Industry Award in 2014 Soul/R&B Band of the Year and also won MAMA for Pop/R&B Album of the Year in 2015. They are a family whose love music and playing together shines brightly through each performance.
Teresa Marie - Vocals
Bobby G - Keys/Vocals
Tim Lochner - Guitar/Vocals
Scott Lochner - Bass
Drew Traverse - Trumpet
Greg Schmitt - Drums/Vocals
The People Brothers Band can be seen touring regionally in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, and Michigan, heading out west to Colorado, and, of course, playing frequent hometown shows in Madison. In August of 2016, The People Brothers Band will introduce their own music and camping venue called Driftless Music Gardens located in Hillsboro, WI!
- $20 members / $25 nonmembers
- Pre-sale tickets are sold out!
- Presale tickets guarantee admittance on the day of the event, not priority entrance
- Pre-sale and day of event ticket purchasers will be admitted at the same time when doors open at 6:45 p.m.
- Weather permitting, an additional 250 tickets will be sold at the door starting at 5:30 p.m.
- Must be 21 years old to attend
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Patrons are encouraged to bring lawn chairs; no seating will be provided outdoors
GLEAM, Art in a New Light will be viewable for CRACKLE attendees only on
Tex Tubb’s Taco Palace
Tacos - $4 ea
Chipotle-Braised Beef Taco
Smoked Cheddar Cheese, Cactus Salsa Fresca, Sour Cream
Green Chile Chicken Taco
Green Chile Sauce, Queso, Lettuce, Roasted Poblano Cream, Pico De Gallo
Grilled Veggie Taco
Chipotle-Marinated Summer Squash and Zucchini, Oven-Roasted Cherry Tomatoes, Ancho-Marinated Queso Fresco, Sour Cream, and Fried Carrots
Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Can be Vegan
Hand-Made Tamales - $ 4 each
All Tamales are served with Shredded Lettuce, Salsa Verde, and Pico De Gallo
Smoked Chicken Tamales
Smoked Pork Tamales
Market Street Diner
Spicy Chili - $5
Spicy Bean Chili (Vegetarian) - $5
Build your own brat - Wisconsin Pork/Beef Beer Brat - $7
Diced Red Onion
Dill Pickle Chips
BBQ Pulled Pork
Blue Cheese Crumbles Tossed in Buffalo Sauce
Desserts - $4
Vanilla Raspberry Cupcake Cups
Beverages - $2
Hot Apple Cider
- Food and beverage offered at an additional cost
- Bar stations located in outdoor gardens
- No carry-in food or beverages
GLEAM Opening Reception: August 26
GLEAM, Art in a New Light: September 1 - October 28
Member Movie Night: September 9
CRACKLE, Fire & Froth: September 30