Friday, September 29, 2017
Be inspired by the beauty of a crisp fall evening in Olbrich's outdoor gardens! Watch the flames from bonfires dance on the Great Lawn, groove to live music, savor a variety of tasty foods from local Food Fight restaurants, and sip frothy Wisconsin brews!
- $20 members / $25 nonmembers
- Presale tickets guarantee admittance on the day of the event, not priority entrance
- Pre-sale and day of event ticket purchasers will be admitted at the same time when doors open at 6:45 p.m.
- Weather permitting, an additional 250 tickets will be sold at the door starting at 5:30 p.m.
- Must be 21 years old to attend
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Patrons are encouraged to bring lawn chairs; no seating will be provided outdoors
GLEAM, Art in a New Light will be viewable for CRACKLE attendees only on
- Food and beverage offered at an additional cost
- Bar stations located in outdoor gardens
- No carry-in food or beverages
Light Gaps Bolz Conservatory Exhibit - March 25-July 16
Cocktails in the Conservatory - March 31
Pansy Sale - April 1
Plant Sale with the Pros - May 12 & 13
Mother's Day Concert - May 14
Gardens Galore Bus Trip - May 19